Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Godzilla 1998

I was in New York minding my own business. Suddenly the street bounced up and down then stopped bouncing. Then all the people screamed

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuugggggggggg aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa (a Whitlam scream) when they saw a Monster smashing right through a building and move very slowly down the street towards us.

Every once in a while it roared eeeeeeeeeeeeeaahhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrr.

Seconds later military helicopters covered the area shooting missiles at Godzilla who just destroyed the helicopters. Later I found out that she was pregnant. That’s how I found out that she was a female. The very next morning while Godzilla was still sleeping, a baby Godzilla was born. It looked friendly to the people and me. That’s how the baby Godzilla and I became friends. But Godzilla was the bad guy sooooooo the army had a plan. They lured Godzilla onto a bridge where the monster was tangled and tied up in cords. She was Trapped seconds later - army fighter planes and helicopters began shooting missiles and rockets at her.

As I looked on she roared arahrrarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrarrrrrrrrrooooorrrrrrrrrrarrrrrrrrrrrrooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrahhhhhrrrrr as the final 3 missiles and rockets got shot into her mouth her heart beat slowed down. As her mouth finally closed she went

arrreerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr.

Then she lost her footing and fell into the bay dead with a splash and was gone forever. Then the helicopters and airplanes flew back to their bases as I said I can’t believe that the female Godzilla was the only surviving member of the Godzilla family. If we conduct more nuclear tests another Godzilla will appear somewhere in the world again; I looked on the horizon as the female Godzilla exploded in the water below the surface.

The end

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm loving your originality and your use of words!! Great stories!