Saturday, September 6, 2008

My New Monolith Monster Dream

10 years after the axiom returned to earth, a meteor crashed into earth created a crator in my backyard. It burned at a fantastic temperature. I was digging in the yard and suddenly the warning light began to blink. A sand storm was coming, a big one. I ran into the house just as the storm hit. The next morning the storm ended.

I went to work with wall-e. I got to the work site and wall-e said his name.

"Waaaaallllll-eeeee"

Then I found a flame. I knew wall-e shared it with Eve. Then a rumbling sound shook the earth. Another sand storm, I thought. No, it was something else. Far away from home something grew. I took some binoculars and saw something growing.

I said "Wall-e, the meteors"

Wall-e and I raced home scared that the monsters were going to change the cats to stone.

"Cats, cats" I cried

As me and wall-e neared the house, I saw mom, dad and eve the white probot in front of tim and judy's house. Then a good thing happened. As the monoliths destroyed the house, the cats turned on their deflector shields. I smiled a nice smile. Then the monoliths went underground.

Then the warning light blinked. The rocks had appeared in Reno. Meanwhile grandma and grandpa were having their wedding anniversary. Grandpa was just about to finish his speech when the monsters knocked the hotel over. Grandpa and everybody were turned to stone.

Me, wall-e, mom, dad and eve saw that happen. I had been waiting to take revenge. I used the force to get eve's blaster and blasted the rocks into pieces.

The end.

p.s. after eve's blaster destroyed the rocks, grandpa and everybody were saved and no longer stone.

No comments: