Monday, June 15, 2009

Godzilla vs the SpaceGodzilla

I was a wiggler in Tokyo again minding my own business. suddenly i heard eeeeeeaahrrrrrraaahhhhh. it was a space Godzilla. then Godzilla a.k.a Gigantis arrived to save Tokyo. he fired his atomic ray destroying space Godzilla's crystals tail and arms. Then Godzilla becomes super Godzilla and fires his atomic ray through space Godzilla's mouth and body blowing him up in a pillar of fire KA- BOOM destroying all of Tokyo. Burning up my wiggler body burning burning and Burning until i was back to being james mccormack, young and ordinary. Godzilla looked shocked when he saw the ruins of Tokyo and rescue operation workers looking and digging for survivors trapped in the wreckage. then he went back out to sea ready to fight another day screeching a good bye-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhrrrrr. i looked down at my arm there was a scorch from having my wiggler body burned up when Tokyo got destroyed along with the space Godzilla. I ran to the water calling'; Hey Godzilla i got something on my arm i want you see. But Godzilla was going back to bass island to reunite with little Godzilla. Then i said; Well I'll see you again one day Godzilla. then a rescue worker walked up and said i found your friend Austin in wreckage. Then Austin and i walked along the beach happy. The end

No comments: