Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Them!

I was out in the desert. Suddenly a giant ant appeared. It almost killed me when the humans came to the rescue. They fired at the ant and it died. I saw the stinger that stung gramps to death. I flew over the giant ant hole in a helicopter. I went to the hospital. There was the girl that the cops saw. I waited for the little girl to talk. The doctor was trying to make her speak. Finally she said AAAAHHHH, Them, Them, Them, Them, Them. She began to cry because she saw her mom and dad cry because of the ants. I went down to the police station to give a report to the chief.

"The giant ants are killing people, but some are okay."

"Oh, no" said the chief. "Let's investigate the river bed."

We hopped into the car and drove to the river. When we got there I saw a toy airplane. It belonged to the kids. Their mom took them down there to fly it. The ants scare the kids into the tunnel.

"We must kill the ants tonight" I said.

"Okay" said the chief

That night the army arrived. Even the kids mom. The army drove their vehicles into the sewer. One of the army men went through a hole and found the kids.

There were the ants "Grrrrahhh"

So I saved the kids. The army went under the street, fired flame throwers and the ants burned in flame and were gone forever. It was a great success.

The End.

Them

No comments: