Saturday, March 1, 2008

My dream about Monster Island

Last night I had a dream. I took an airplane to get to the island. I explored the island. Suddenly I hear a roar "screech!"

"Godzilla" I said. "And Kamacuras" I watched Godzilla battle Kamacuras. Godzilla blast his atomic ray at Kamacuras and it caught on fire. I heard another roar. I climbed the tree.

I said "There's Gorosauras and there's Aguilas and Manda and there's Biollante and Megalon and Rodan and Mothra." I found Minya on a rock eating an orange.

"Hi Minya" I said.

Then Minya said "ha ha ha ha Hello. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to chat with you." I said

"Go on, tell me" said Minya.

I said something. "My dad wants tarantula but my mom can't find it on Amazon. But I also want Them. It's about giant ants and its an old horror movie."

"Whoa. Those ants are bigger than humans" said Minya.

Then H appeared. He looks like Gabera. H is one of dad's employees. I turned into robot form, fired my lazer and H ran away.

The End.

No comments: