Saturday, March 1, 2008

Greemons - the strange plant monster

A meteor crashes into the sea awakening Godzilla and Gamera from their volcanic prison. A threat arrives in Tokyo this time. The Greemons are to raid Tokyo. On infant island, Mothra goes to ask Godzilla and Gamera if they could fight the Greemons. And they said yes. So, I watched the nearby monster battle. I turned my head around and far away I could see someone watching me. I knew who is was. Sakai.

He said "Can I watch the monster battle too?"

"Yes, you can" I said.

So he stayed to watch.

Godzilla, Gamera and Mothra had never seen two people watching them. The monsters battled the Greemons soooooooo fast, this made Jiras join them. The four monsters finally finished off the Greemons. Godzilla, Gamera, and Jirsa fired both rays. The Greemons turned to ashes. The plant monster disappeared off the face of the earth. The four monsters swam back to monster island.

The End.

No comments: