Friday, June 5, 2009

Godzilla 1985 vs ragans part 2 Godzilla vs biollante

I was in Tokyo, not a wiggler anymore. It looked like a ghost town now that Godzilla demolished it. I found some cells from Ragans. I took them to Doctor Shiragami. He told me to work for bio major and I did. Bio major said he had found Godzilla cells on Oshima island. I realized that if mt miharah erupted snow will get sent into the sky then Godzilla will come back to life and destroy nuclear plants.

I was right - the volcanoe did erupt. Godzilla came out screeching eeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhrr rrrrrrrrrraaahhhrrrr eeeeeeeerrrr.

He was once again on the move for Tokyo. Meanwhile the r cells combined with a rose's cell becoming Biollante. She went to lake Aso. Everywhere people went they stopped to look at Biollante. When Godzilla first arrives he was caught by Biollante's vines. Then Godzilla blasted Biollante with his atomic ray. After stomping around Tokyo again, Biollante transformed into her final form and the battle began Godzilla vs Biollante. Biollante launched one vine which got blasted by Godzilla's atomic ray then Biollante sprayed plant dust acid spray on Godzilla. Then suddenly he went back out to sea to cool off.

The end

No comments: