Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My monsters vs alliens dream part 2

I was walking away from the Golden Gate Bridge. When somebody came up behind me and said hi. I spun around "ahhhhhh who....who are you?" I asked. The girl said "uhhhhh Susan."

"Susan huh?" I said.

"You are the one who destroyed that robot like Godzilla right?" Susan asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Thanks" said Susan. There's a party at my house, want to come?"

"Yes," I said.

When we arrived we went into the backyard. We saw b.o.b, the missing link, Dr. Cockroach and insectosaurus. The bug walked onto a giant diving board and said "who wants to go swimming with me?"

He tried to make a big dive but only to smash it. That night I went for a walk with the monsters. Suddenly a bright beam appeared around me. I looked up and saw Gallaxhar's alien ship. I took out a giant gun and blasted it, killing gallaxhar.

The End

No comments: