Monday, June 1, 2009

My Monsters versus Aliens Dream

My monsters versus aliens dream.

I was taking a walk in San Francisco, then I heard bang and a huge shining metal robot like Godzilla appeared. It roared “raharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrarrrrrrrr.” Then I took off into the city. I heard a voice

“it’s just not good.”

“Quiet B.O.B,”

“A robot’s feet don’t always squish. Goombas” said another.

“Man, that robot can destroy buildings just like Godzilla.” said another.

“We know that” said two more.

Those voices belonged to B.O.B, Indestructible mass, The missing link- half fish half man. Ginormica, a giant bride. Docter Cockroach, PhD, and Insectosaurus. I ran onto the Golden Gate Bridge. Suddenly crash, the robot had smashed into one side of the bridge. I began to engage in a fierce fight with the mechanical monster. One powerful hit made it scream its death cry. It fell into the water with a splash.

“I did it,: I said. I got one last look as the robot’s eye finally closed.

The end

No comments: